Similar to Santa's Little Helper, you are to utilize the Neurax Worm, which in this case simulates a Board Game. You need to sell at least ~20 Million copies to win within the time limit. Each person who purchased the game is worth one point in the end.
Mega Brutal's Genetic Drift settings do not affect this scenario, meaning that the interested population will not escalate costs. Purchasing anything would not escalate costs either.
Design attributes are free. You must have one each per the four categories - Mechanics, Themes, Components and Player Number - as otherwise a broken game equals an instant game over if production starts that way. Obtaining these attributes in different ways may trigger combos.
After that, the Production phase begins where funds can be spend on promotional efforts for more hype to ensure a steady fanbase.
When distribution begins, people start purchasing the game. Players who own the game will no longer count as interested, forcing a balance between hype and availability where corpse transmission plays a gargantuan role as they keep up the hype with the help of existing game owners.
Similar to Infectivity, Hype indicates the effectiveness of your infection and by proxy the amount of interested people. Greater hype attracts more potential customers who will then purchase your board game when avaliable.
A stat that one would always need to suppress. Complexity discourages players from buying or taking interest in your board game. This is usually only relevant when designing a game where having too many elements within your design will reduce hype and its effectiveness.
Replacing lethality, availability determines how likely would players purchase the game. It still needs to be balanced with hype to ensure that sales would reach its target while hype keeps the others' attention to prevent a loss.
- It is the first scenario that prohibits Genetic Codes.
- Despite featuring Neurax Worm, the infection color is still red, not orange.
- It is so far the first and only scenario where the game would not end in defeat even if the disease died out before killing everyone, and you are given a literal timer.
- According to information provided by Ndemic Creations during Plague Inc.'s 10th anniversary, Ultimate Board Games is the most popular official game scenario followed by Santa's Little Helper and Fake News.
For strategies how to beat this scenario, check out Strategy Guides/Ultimate Board Games.
- @NdemicCreations (2022-05-26). "It's really cool taking Plague Inc. and turning it into an entirely different game!". Twitter Retrieved on May 26, 2022.
|Scenarios in Plague Inc.|