In multiplayer, the transmissions of VS Mode and Co-Op Mode are similar to those of the Main Game, with the exception that Blood and Insect transmissions are not available and are replaced by Droplets and Dust.
- Droplets 1: Pathogen suspended in expelled liquid particles from victim. Increases infectivity, especially in humid environments
- Droplets 2: Pathogen accelerates replication whilst in expelled droplets. Increases infectivity, especially in humid environments
- Dust 1: Gives pathogen ability to travel on dust particles. Increase infectivity, especially in arid environments
- Dust 2: Pathogen can survive for long periods of time on dust particles. Increase infectivity, especially in arid environments
|Transmission||DNA Cost||Infectivity||Environment Effectiveness|
|Droplets 1||5||+2||+0.7 in Humid Climate|
|Droplets 2||9||+4||+1.2 in Humid Climate|
|Dust 1||5||+2||+0.7 in Arid Climate|
|Dust 2||7||+4||+1.2 in Arid Climate|
- To get the Extreme Bioaerosol in this mode, it is necessary to have the Water 2, Air 2, Dust 2 & Droplets 2 transmissions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.