- By overdosing the host with oxytocin and vasopressin, the host is forced into states of accepting and worshiping the Neurax Worm, completely destroying all Cure effort in the affected countries.
- Having all people in the world infected while the trait is evolved will end the game with the Neurax Worm enslaving the world.
- Once this symptom is evolved, nations infected with the Neurax Worm will slowly submit, before finally giving in and worshiping the Neurax Worm.
- This is an easy way of winning the game without having to eliminate the entire human population, and also slows the cure research significantly.
- Countries worshiping the Neurax Worm will stop contributing to cure research, making it one of the most potent symptoms available.
- This, like most other strong symptoms, is used as an end-game trait.
- Its severity is the highest as is the severity of Unlock Annihilate Gene. It can fit in the severity of Total Organ Failure and Necrosis combined, or the severities of the symptoms: Abscesses, Paranoia, Diarrhoea, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Insomnia, Haemophilia, Fever, Cysts, Hyper sensitivity, Pneumonia, Inflammation, Coughing, Rash, Anaemia, Vomiting, Sneezing, Sweating, Nausea and Tumours combined, while having room for more.
- Despite reducing lethality by 4% instead of increasing lethality, having Transcendence with no lethality can still raise death counts. This is due the government action "Worships the Neurax Worm" being coded to increase lethality rates by 1% in affected countries. It is unknown why this would happen.
- Successfully enslaving the world for the first time unlocks the achievement Assuming Direct Control.
- Successfully destroying the world without evolving this symptom for the first time unlocks the achievement Worm Food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.