The following are strategies for the Xenophobia scenario. Please feel free to add your own strategies, tips, and Q&A here:
Note: The key of this strategy is evolving as soon as you have the DNA Points needed for the symptoms. Unless the symptom is lethal, don't devolve it. More likely than not, it'll help you. Plus, devolving will cost you in the long run.
Suppression (No need to let the Trojan Planes do all the work)
Darwinist (mutations welcomed with open... er..... tendrils)
- Start a Casual game with the Neurax Worm.
- Before starting anywhere, evolve Eggs 1 and 2, as well as Concertina Locomotion and Undulatory Locomotion.
- Start in Saudi Arabia, or as I know it, Plague Central Prime.
- Evolve Insect 1, Rodent 1, and Bird 1. Birds naturally ignore borders.
- Evolve Trojan Planes 1, and evolve the symptoms Neural Breach and Cerebral Tendrils if they haven't mutated yet.
- Evolve Cold Resistance 1 and 2. Once the Planes start flying, you don't want to be hung up on Greenland or Iceland.
- Once the Trojan Planes start flying, send them to Island countries in this order: Greenland, Caribbean, New Guinea, Iceland, Madagascar, and New Zealand. Australia, Japan, and the UK usually get infected easily.
- Evolve Drug Resistance 1 for when your disease spreads to a rich country, and evolve Trojan Planes 2 and 3 if you wish.
- If necessary, send some Trojan Planes to Central Europe, Brazil, and Central Africa.
- Evolve the following symptoms if they haven't already mutated: Immaturity, Mania, Obsession, and Transcendence, the ultimate symptom.
- Send Trojan Planes to countries that are progressing slowly in spreading the infection. If Aggression mutates, don't worry. Corpse Feeder 1 and 2 will take advantage of that.
- The cure effort will spiral into nothingness, and you will have won the game. Congratulations. DiseaseMaster7