The following are strategies and tips for the newly released Ultimate Board Games scenario. Please feel free to add your own below.
Strategy 1 (Mega Brutal, 3 Biohazards)
There existed a bug on the Android version (at the time when I tested) -- "corpse transmission" is disabled for this scenario. If that is still true, this strategy won't be available on Android.
Translated and edited by Bihapove
- Your "corpse transmission" rate can be high. For example, if a country has a large Sales population but very low Interested population, the infection will still be high. However, if a country has 0 Interested, the game considers it as 'Uninfected', and "corpse transmission" is unavailable for that country.
- People who already bought the Board Game are considered "dead" and will reduce the plane/ship rate of that country.
- Start in UK.
- Select Themes: Economic, Humour, Party, Sports, Adult, Strategy, Family.
- Select Mechanics: Cooperative Play, Area Control, Bluffing, Dice Rolling, Take That, Competitive Play, Memory.
- Select Components: Timers, Dice, Tokens, Miniatures.
- Select Player Number: Single Player, Two Players, Three Players, Four+ Players.
- As you may have noticed, certain Design Traits I've chosen can lead to both positive and negative events. If your Hype increases or decreases a bit, just go on. If your Hype is significantly reduced, restart the game.
- Turn to Production page and evolve Announce Game and Launch Kickstarter. Since your Hype and Complexity is high, Launch Kickstarter releases a great number of spores.
- Evolve Advertise In Stores, Online and At Conventions.
- Evolve Videogame IP.
- Evolve Manufacture in China and Begin Manufacturing.
- Evolve Conduct Test Sessions and View Samples. These prevent any quality issues.
- Turn to Distribution page and evolve Begin to Sell Your Game.
- Evolve Companion App and Sell on Amazon. They provide a steady Availability.
- Evolve Durable Packaging 1 and 2, then Sales Promotions 1 and 2. They raise your effectiveness in Poor and Rural regions.
- Evolve Super Fan Sendout 1, 2 and 3.
- From now on we'll be increasing our Availability (lethality) quite a lot. I suggest saving your game. Be careful about uninfected island countries, they're as annoying as they used to be!
- Evolve Direct Sales, Local Game Stores, National Retailers and International Distributors.
- Evolve Localise Language 1, 2 and 3.
- If you have extra points, spend them in other Distribution traits. Don't worry about having too much lethality -- By now your Corpse Transmission is more than 100x Necrosis !
- If all goes well, this strategy allows you to sell your Board Game to every single person on the Earth. Congratulations on destroying the world. Enjoy your 7,124,543,962 score. ^_^
Strategy 2 (Mega-Brutal, 3 biohazards, Evolved version)
Written by noonecanstop
May not work on the mobile version due to the "corpse transmission" bug. I only got 2 biohazards on the mobile version in Brutal.
- Start in any country.
- Choose the following traits in the Design section:
- Educational and Medical in Themes -- to get the Plague Inc. design combo ;). Combo boosts hype. You can also choose other design combos (except Awkward).
- Hand Management, Dice Rolling, Memory and Press Your Luck in Mechanics.
- Cards and Dice in Components. Tokens is optional.
- 1 - 4 players in Player Number.
- Now, let's evolve Announce game in the Production section.
- There should be a design combo popup, which will give you a lot of red biohazards.
- Now, let's speed up the game to your heart's content!
- Evolve Official website, then How to play videos.
- Evolve Advertise online, then Advertise in stores.
- Evolve Launch Kickstarter.
- OK, slow the game down, because another wave of red biohazards is coming.
- Evolve Manufacture in USA. The board game should be as good as possible, albeit expensive.
- Evolve Community outreach. Let them know the progress of your game.
- Evolve Manufacture in China. Help your fans in poor countries.
- Evolve Conduct test sessions.
- Wait until the '12 months' popup appears then evolve Begin manufacturing.
- Evolve Early review copies to make your fans jealous.
- Since we have evolved Manufacture in China, we might want to evolve View samples :P.
- OK, wait a bit to build the hype until next month (around day 22), then we can evolve Begin to sell your game in the Distribution section.
- Evolve Localize language 1. Let your foreign fans (and their friends) play your board game ;).
- Wait until 'First sales com in' popup, then evolve Companion app. A bit hype for fans who are waiting for their orders ;).
- Evolve Sell on Amazon. Gotta sell your game, right?
- Evolve Localize language 2. Further translation for your game.
- And finally, evolve Direct sales.
- OK, from here you don't need to do anything. You should be rich now. Don't be tempted to evolve other traits, as you will sold your game too soon before the deadline. Just sit back and enjoy
the world being destroyed because your board game is a bioweaponyour board game is selling like hot cakes.