The following are strategies and tips for the newly released Ultimate Board Games scenario. Please feel free to add your own below.
Strategy 1 (Mega Brutal, 3 Biohazards, can destroy world)Edit
There existed a bug on the Android version (at the time when I tested) -- Corpse Transmission is disabled for this scenario. If that is still true, this strategy won't be avilable on Android.
Translated and Edited by Bihapove
- Hype is Infectivity. Complexity is Severity (although it doesn't seem to affect DNA points). Availability is Lethality.
- Airports and ports won't close and Cure won't happen. However, if all Interested people turn into Sales before the time limit is reached, the game considers this as a loss because you 'no longer have any infected people'. (This doesn't make much sense)
- In this scenario, the pathogen is Neurax Worm.
- Your Corpse Transmission rate can be extremely high. Thus, if a country has a large Sales population but very low Interested population, the infection will still be high. However, if a country has 0 Interested, the game considers it as 'Uninfected', and Corpse Transmission is disabled for that country. Again, this doesn't make much sense.
- People who already bought the Board Game are considered dead and will reduce the plane/ship rate of that country. Thus, if Norway and Russian are both dead (100% sales), and Greenland still isn't infected, it's game over. Again, and again, it makes no sense.
- Random events can occur during early game. These events can be very different even if you have the exact same traits. (Excuse me?)
- Start in UK.
- Select Themes: Economic, Humour, Party, Sports, Adult, Strategy, Family.
- Select Mechanics: Cooperative Play, Area Control, Bluffing, Dice Rolling, Take That, Competitive Play, Memory.
- Select Components: Timers, Dice, Tokens, Miniatures.
- Select Player Number: Single Player, Two Players, Three Players, Four+ Players.
- As you may have noticed, certain Design Traits I've chosen can lead to both positive and negative events. If your Hype increases or decreases a bit, just go on. If your Hype is significantly reduced, restart the game.
- Turn to Production page and evolve Announce Game and Launch Kickstarter. Since your Hype and Complexity is high, Launch Kickstarter releases a great number of spores.
- Evolve Advertise In Stores, Online and At Conventions.
- Evolve Videogame IP.
- Evolve Manufacture in China and Begin Manufacturing.
- Evolve Conduct Test Sessions and View Samples. These prevent any quality issues.
- Turn to Distribution page and evolve Begin to Sell Your Game.
- Evolve Companion App and Sell on Amazon. They provide a steady Avilability.
- Evolve Durable Packaging 1 and 2, then Sales Promotions 1 and 2. They raise your effectiveness in Poor and Rural regions.
- Evolve Super Fan Sendout 1, 2 and 3.
- From now on we'll be increasing our Avilability (lethality) quite a lot. I suggest saving your game. Be careful about uninfected island countries, they're as annoying as they used to be!
- Evolve Direct Sales, Local Game Stores, National Retailers and International Distributors.
- Evolve Localise Language 1, 2 and 3.
- If you have extra points, spend them in other Distribution traits. Don't worry about having too much lethality -- By now your Corpse Transmission is more than 100x Necrosis !
- If all goes well, this strategy allows you to sell your Board Game to every single person on the Earth. Congratulations on destroying the world. Enjoy your 7,124,543,962 score. ^_^