The following are strategies for the Due Diligence achievement. Please feel free to add your own strategies, tips, and Q&A here:
- Start Necroa Virus on Casual.
- Start in UK.
- Evolve Saliva 1 and Segmented Genome in under 60 days.
- The PfiGlax pop-up must appear. If not, try again.
- Do nothing and save up DNA points. If a symptom mutates, only devolve (Max. 2) if a few countries are infected.
- After the symptoms mutate, wait and when the cure is 60% complete, evolve Insomnia, Fever,Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- DON'T evolve anything, except Zombie abilities if some countries aren't infected or having Z-Com troubles.
- Wait until a pop-up appears: "PfiGlax linked to Necroa Virus"
- Now remember what you must do. If you fail, restart the game.
- Avoid the UK zombie population getting over 4 million. If this happens, use Zombie Horde (you need Horde Pheromones evolved) to move them.
- Avoid getting the message "Authorities can't protect from UK"
- Have a minimum of 40 DNA saved up for the next steps.
- When you get a pop-up, evolve Genetic ReShuffle 1 & 2 to have no relation with AIDS cure.
- If a message appears "No PfiGlax link to Necroa Virus," you win the achievement and don't worry if you lose or quit the game.
- Start in the UK.
- Evolve the Transmissions Segmented Genome and Saliva 1. This must be done within the first 60 days.
- Wait for a popup message which reads:
- PfliGlax announces early success for AIDS cure
- Watch for two red News headlines:
- Blog claims PfiGlax struggling with virus mutation
- PfiGlax executives in huge share sell off
- Evolve the symptoms Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- Wait for a pop-up message reading:
- PfiGlax linked to <plague name>
- Evolve the abilities Drug Resistance 1, Genetic Hardening and Genetic Reshuffle 1 & 2.
- Wait for a popup message reading:
- No PfiGlax link to <plague name>
|Strategy guides in Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.