|The following are strategies for the Bacteria plague type. Please read the Wiki Rules. If you want to write new strategies, please use this page.|
- 1 Strategy 1
- 2 Strategy 2
- 3 Strategy 3
- 4 Strategy 4
- 5 Strategy 5
- 6 Strategy 6
- 7 Strategy 7
- 8 Strategy 8
- Start in West Africa. Do not buy anything until you have acquired over 51 DNA Points.
- Once you have accumulated over 51 DNA points, buy the following Transmissions and Abilities in order:
- Water 1 (9 DNA)
- Bird 1 (13 DNA)
- Air 1 (11 DNA)
- Drug Resistance 1 (11 DNA)
- Bacterial Resilience 1 (7 DNA)
For a total of 51 DNA Points.
As your Bacteria starts to spread, devolve any mutations you receive.
If you get a message that says a place has added more security, such as 'USA bans movement of livestock,' upgrade the corresponding upgrade in transmissions (in this case, livestock). Such instances, however, shouldn't occur if you follow this strategy—as long as you don't get the disease spotted. But if a random event happens like a rural livestock legislation, disregard that last sentence and be ready for an American livestock stasis.
Upgrade the following to infect more people:
- Bacterial Resilience 2 (9 DNA)
- Bacterial Resilience 3 (12 DNA)
- Cold Resistance 1 (11 DNA)
- Cold Resistance 2 (17 DNA)
- Then upgrade the following, to protect yourself:
For a total of 62 (Without Genetic ReShuffle 1) or 86 (With Genetic ReShuffle 1) DNA points
Use this path to quickly achieve Total Organ Failure (Accumulate 47 DNA points to get all of them quickly and no risk of failure):
For a total of 47 DNA points.
Note: You get the most infection for your DNA from the symptom Coughing. Having only Coughing will not lead to the disease being discovered as long as you devolve any other mutated symptom, and the mystery plague event doesn't happen.
1. Start in India
2. Get Coughing
7. Improve resistances further, if for example Iceland or Canada is especially slow to infect, and you have a lot of DNA. Otherwise be patient and save the points for the kill strike and slowing research.
8. When all are infected, get killing symptoms. The strategies used the same tree as in the commented guide.
9. Immediately buy both abilities slowing future research. If you have points left now, invest more in lethal symptoms like Hemorrhagic Shock to kill faster.
10. At the end, buy all abilities increasing the amount of research needed, as well as the symptoms Coma and Paralysis. This will decrease the percent research completeted, and give you more points for the win. If you still have points left, invest in symptoms with maximum severity and infectivity as this may give some more points.
The key is fast and unnoticed transmission, followed by swift kill and decreased researched speed, and in the end lowering the percentage of the completed research.
Get higher score by winning faster with less cure research completed, and as severe disease as possible.
1. Start in China (Note: Evolve the traits as soon as possible)
2. Evolve in the following order (Devolve any irrelevant symptoms):
- Water 1
- Insect 1
- Hyper sensitivity
(This should be every stage 1 + 2 symptoms)
3. Evolve these transmissions in order:
- Water 2
- Insect 2
- Bacterial Resilience 1
- Bacterial Resilience 2
- Bacterial Resilience 3
- Drug Resistance 1
- Drug Resistance 2
4. Now for some infective symptoms!
5. Stop the cure:
Note 1: If an island closes ports before you infect it, restart
Note 2: If cure goes >90%, get Genetic ReShuffle 1
6. Wait for world to get infected
Note: If country closes land borders before infected get Bird 1
7. Evolve killing symptoms and cure slowing symptoms
- Total Organ Failure
- Collect DNA from killing people
- Coma - To slow the cure
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Get more genetic reshuffles if the cure is too high and try some more symptoms if you're too impatient!
- Internal Haemorrhaging
- Systemic Infection
- Immune Suppression
This is a simple strategy which will work on Casual, Normal or Brutal (This doesn't work on Mega Brutal because the 'random medical check-ups' make the disease noticed and a cure is available before everyone is infected.
- DNA Gene: ATP Boost or Metabolic Jump
- Travel Gene: Aquacyte or Suppression
- Evolution Gene: Ionised Helix
- Mutation Gene: Genetic Mimic
- Environment Gene: Extremophile
Stage 1: Begin
Step 2. Fastforward
Note: If any symptoms evolve, devovle them immediately, doctors will spot the disease and the cure research will begin. In the future the cure research will be too much.
Stage 2: Infection
Step 3. Evolve Bacterial Resilience 1
You should be gaining DNA Points by now. Make sure you save them up for later though.
Your disease should be spreading like mad now. When you get the message 'No more healthy people left in the world', you know it's time.
Stage 3: Kill
Step 9. Evolve the following in order:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Total Organ Failure
- Devolve Insomnia
- Evolve Coma
You should've had enough for all of those because if you popped all the red and orange bubbles and devolved all symptoms you should have at least twice the amount you needed.
Step 10. Evolve
This strategy was made by Terra Verso
Works in Casual, Normal and Brutal.
- DNA: Cytochrome Surge
- Mutation: Genetic Mimic
- Travel: Aquacyte
- Environment: Extremophile
- Evolution: Patho-Stasis
Stage 1: Infection
- Start in Saudi Arabia.
- Evolve Bacterial Resilience 1, Bacterial Resilience 2 and Bacterial Resilience 3, Cold Resistance 1 and Cold Resistance 2, Heat Resistance 1 and Heat Resistance 2, and Environmental Hardening in that order. Note: Only Devolve Lethal Symptoms
- Evolve Drug Resistance 1, then Genetic Hardening 1 and Genetic Hardening 2. If Air filters or New Ship Cleaning Teqniques come into effect, evolve the respective Transmission.
- Evolve Drug Resistance 2
- If at any point people find your disease, evolve as many tier 1 or tier 2 symptoms as you like for that sweet, sweet DNA, and you should also allow all mutations.
Stage 2: Killing
- Wait for all countries to have at least 100 people infected.
- Evolve Skin Lesions (if you don't have it already), Necrosis, Hemorrhagic Shock and up to Coma through Total Organ Failure
- If at any point the cure reaches over 75% completion, evolve the next Genetic Shuffle ability.
- Choose Sympto-Stasis, Aquacyte, Catalytic Switch, Genetic Mimic, any environment gene. Start in Saudi Arabia
- Evolve Cysts, Abscesses, Rash, Sweating and Skin Lesions in any order.
- Evolve Coughing, Pneumonia, Sneezing, Hypersensitivity, Insomnia, Paranoia, Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhoea in any order.
- Evolve Air 1, Air 2, Water 1 and Water 2 in any order.
- Evolve Heat 1, Cold 1, Cold 2, Drug Resistance 1, Necrosis and Drug Resistance 2 in any order.
- When Greenland is infected, evolve Dysentery, Anaemia and any symptom that isn't too lethal.
- When greenland is nearly infected, evolve more lethal symptoms
- Evolve the genetic reshuffles.
Strategy for Bacteria
- Author: Blackfriday745
- Difficulty: Brutal, Normal or Casual
- Time: A 99.99% Win Rate.
- Casual: 310-365 Days
- Normal: 375-425 Days
- Brutal: 435-455 Days (Untested)
Genes are not needed but if used in Brutal, Sympto-Stasis and Patho-Stasis are strongly recommended. Aerocyte and Aquacyte will increase your speed, so they are also recommended. It depends if you want to go for Urbophile or Extremophile, and to get this much DNA, Metabolic Jump might also be ideal. Does not work on Mega Brutal.
Part 1: Transmissions
1. Start in Saudi Arabia
4. Evolve the following symptoms once Saudi Arabia is almost fully infected:
Note: If your disease gets noticed, do not worry. Since Severity is not too high the cure will not go that fast.
6. Wait till every country has at least 1 infected, and 80% of the world is infected. (To get to Greenland, make sure the Nordic countries have hit critical mass so they can send infected ships into that seaport. If Greenland closes seaports, restart.)
Part 2: Killing
1. Evolve Necrosis
3. Wait till the whole world is infected. 4.(optional) Go for Dysentery and/or Hemorrhagic Shock
- Note: This might provide too much Lethality. It is not recommended to do so if you do not follow Step 3 and the whole world is not 100% infected.
Part 3: Cure
- Note: After evolving, if Lethality is too high that they kill faster and the whole world is not infected, devolve Total Organ Failure or else you will lose.
2. Wait for the bacteria to unleash armageddon on the world!
If you followed this correctly, you should get at least 3 biohazards out of this. However, this strategy is not recommended in Mega Brutal because of the random medical checks.
- This guide won’t help you get a high score, but is stable for Mega Brutal difficulty.
- 4 biohazards guaranteed, need some luck to get 5 though.
- Catalytic Switch
- Genetic Mimic
Stage 1: Beginning
- Start in Saudi Arabia.
- Evolve the following symptoms to get a large amount of infectivity:
- Evolve Air 1, Drug Resistance 1, Water 1, Air 2 and Cold Resistance 1.
Stage 2: Spreading
- You probably have already been discovered now. Evolve Skin Lesions and Diarrhoea for some extra infectivity, severity and a bit lethality.
- Evolve Water 2, Cold Resistance 2, Drug Resistance 2 and Extreme Bioaerosol. Allow all mutations except Necrosis or Dysentery.
- Evolve Genetic Hardening 1 and Genetic Hardening 2 to slow down the Cure.
Stage 3: Killing
- Once all islands have been infected, evolve Necrosis.
- Evolve Insomnia, Paranoia, Seizures and Insanity to slow down the Cure.
- If Greenland and Iceland both have at least 10k infected people, evolve Total Organ Failure.
- Evolve Hemorrhagic Shock when the whole world is infected.
- Evolve Genetic Reshuffle 1,2,3, Coma and Paralysis. Then watch your bacteria unleash the world. :)