Plague Inc. Evolved is a high-definition remake of the widely acclaimed mobile game Plague Inc.. It was brought out of Steam Early Access on the 18th of February 2016.
It features improved graphics (4K), multiplayer, improved statistics and graphs, achievements, and other exclusive features.
Types of PlaguesEdit
- Neurax Worm
- Necroa Virus
- Simian Flu
- Shadow Plague
- Scenario creator and world builder integrated into the main game; iPhone and Android users must purchase the Scenario Creator Application separately (NOTE: This is now available in the Plague Inc mobile game) Using it opens another window
- 3D world and disease models
- City Cams - Street level images of the world showing disease progression
- Complete country Information - Shows history of country along with information
- Body Scanner - Shows how disease evolution impacts the human body. Replaced by MRI in all special plague types.
- End game replays, government priority indicators and new stats/graphs
- Pity Mode - Allows you to unlock the next plague type in Casual
- Exclusive Achievements
- Steam Workshop compatibility
- Multiplayer (both VS mode and Co-op)
- A Plague Type can now be unlocked by beating the previous one it on casual if Pity Mode is turned on. Additionally, some more plague types are avaliable from the start.
- This game is set in the future, even though it chooses your desktop date or a custom date, because it says that the USA once had Alaska and is now owned by Canada, and the UK leaves the EU (European Union). This means that events like the World Wars, the Crusades, and the succession wars happened.
- Alaska being owned by Canada was a joke made by Ndemic Creations because during development, there was an error that made it impossible for Alaska to be part of the USA.
- The UK leaving the EU is a reference to real life, where the UK has now left the EU.