The following information is about the rules that you should keep in mind when editing, commenting, or contributing to this wiki.
- Please try to use the best grammar in the articles
- Use only images of the game, it can be the PC or mobile version.
- Try to ensure that the images, videos or audios are of the best quality.
- Any kind of rudeness or vulgar language is prohibited
- Don't create offtopic pages that don't have anything to do with Plague Inc. This wiki is obviously for Plague Inc, and Plague Inc. only.
- Try generally to use a Portable Infobox if you edit or create a page.
- If you edit a page that is about a symptom, please replace this infobox with SymptomDescription.
- If you edit a page that is about a transmission, please replace this infobox with TransmissionDescription.
- If you edit a page that is about an ability, please replace this infobox with AbilityDescription.
- If you edit a page that is about a country, please replace this infobox with CountryInformation.
- Please keep the information in topic, all external or unnecessary information that does not have to do with the article will be eliminated.
- This includes text copied from Wikipedia / Unofficial Sources or long paragraphs that are full of non-game data.
- Remember, this is a wiki related to everything that has to do with Plague Inc., it is not Wikipedia or a Medical Encyclopedia.
- Please do not create pages that are about specific custom scenarios, this wiki only accepts official content, if you want to promote your scenario, please write it in a blog.
- Please, do not create pages that are about Tips or Quick Guides, all this information must be on pages of the strategy guides.
- Vandalism will be dealt with swiftly. Any users found guilty of vandalism will be blocked for a week's time, and longer as fit for repeated offences. Vandalism is defined as purposefully wrecking the wiki, such as by:
- Blanking page content
- Inserting gibberish and spam
- Swearing on article pages
- Please be respectful to other users if you are going to comment
- Don't harass or otherwise be rude to others
- All comments with vulgar language will be deleted
- All comments must be related to the article, all off-topic comments will be deleted.
- Don't spam or repeat the same comment multiple times.
- Repetitive comments that are, for example, "First", "Second Comment", "3rd Comment", etc ...; they will be removed as they are considered spam.
- Please, all comments must be written in English.
Adding wiki content
- Please try to be sure that the information you're adding to an article is correct.
- Strategies and tips go in the Strategy Guides section of the wiki.
- Please try to use the best spelling and grammar when writing the strategies.
- Try to use short titles
- Use the List tool to order or organize the steps to follow in the strategy.
- Be clear and serious when writing your strategy.
- All strategies must have a Genetic Code.
- If a gene is not required, please write (Optional) next to the title of the strategy gene list.
- Do not spam these pages, this is considered vandalism.
- Please do not write comments or notes that are not necessary on the page or that do not contribute to the strategy.
- Don't use vulgar words
- Please do not write whole words in capital letters, it is unnecessary.
- Please do not use exclamation points in the strategy steps.
- Please do not create unnecessary categories or place categories that do not correspond to the article.
- Check if there is an existing category, before adding them.
- We can see everything that happens, and will react quickly and promptly to any vandalism that occurs, so don't bother doing it in the first place.
- Other than that, ask for help if you're not sure how to do something on the wiki. Contact one of the administrators, or alternatively the patrollers/forum moderators. These people can be found on the front page, on the right side bar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.