Administrators are special privileged users on the wiki who monitor and protect it. Administrators have the ability to lock pages, edit the wiki's elements, and block users who break the rules.
List of administrators
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
- Seeing peoples' "deleted contributions", of which were edits made on deleted articles.
Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
Applications for adminship should go here.