|"Maritime piracy increases worldwide and poses a major threat to international shipping. Global sea transport and trade is significantly reduced, changing the way that people travel.|
How will anyone get to Greenland now?"
— Plague Inc., Pirate Plague introduction paragraph.
- In this scenario, there are only a few ships, making island nations with only ports extremely troublesome. Neurax Worm is recommended as a way to infect island countries due to the Trojan Planes. However, if one does not want to unlock the Neurax Worm, Bird 1 will serve as an effective second option.
- Start in a country like Saudi Arabia that has the ability to infect multiple countries within a short amount of time. If desired, use a disease that has the ability to spread at an incredible pace. Fungus, Necroa Virus, Neurax Worm, Simian Flu, and Shadow Plague, for this reason, are ideal plague types for this scenario. The special plagues, including Shadow Plague, have Abilities that allow for manual infection of difficult island countries. Never start in an island country such as Greenland unless one is using the Neurax Worm and has evolved Trojan Planes 1, or the fungus disease type.
- The final line in the description is a reference to how Greenland is infamous for the fact that, in both Pandemic and Plague Inc., very few ships actually travel to the island under normal circumstances. In this scenario, practically no ships ever go to Greenland.
|Scenarios in Plague Inc. and Plague Inc. Evolved|
|▪ Artificial Organs ▪ Black Death ▪ Created Equal ▪ Fake News ▪ Flight Club|
▪ Frozen Virus▪ Global Warming ▪ Golden Age ▪ Ice Age
▪ Mad Cow Disease ▪ Mirror Earth ▪ Nipah Virus ▪ Pirate Plague ▪ Santa's Little Helper
▪ Science Denial ▪ Shut Down Everything ▪ Smallpox ▪ Sovereign Default
▪ Swine Flu ▪ Teleportation ▪ Ultimate Board Games ▪ Unknown Origin ▪ Volcanic Ash
▪ Who Cares ▪ Where Is Everyone? ▪ Xenophobia ▪ Custom Scenarios
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.