PfiGlax is an origin story exclusive to the Necroa Virus DLC.
Mutation 1.5 introduced the Necroa Virus to Plague Inc., and with it many new achievements. Three of these achievements revolve around an attempt to cure AIDS by pharmaceutical company named PfiGlax. Due Diligence requires that scientists disprove a link between PfiGlax and the disease. Banana Skin requires that scientists discover a link, but fail to manipulate the disease. Don't Ask Me requires that scientists manipulate the disease only to have the effort fail.
- Start in the UK.
- Evolve the Transmissions Segmented Genome and Saliva 1. This must be done within the first 60 days.
- Wait for a popup message which reads:
- PfliGlax announces early success for AIDS cure
- The message will show up on exactly the 70th day. If it doesn't you should try again.
- Watch for two red News headlines:
- Blog claims PfiGlax struggling with virus mutation
- PfiGlax executives in huge share sell off
- Evolve the symptoms Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- Wait for a pop-up message reading:
- PfiGlax linked to <plague name>