India is a rural country with a hot, humid climate. The country has a higher population than any other country in Plague Inc., even higher than China.The reason is because it also includes Bangladesh. This country has a border with Pakistan, China, and S.E Asia.
IG Factbook: "The Indus Valley civilization, is one of the world's oldest. The Golden Age ushered in by the Gupta dynasty (4th to 6th centuries A.D.) saw a flowering of Indian science, art, and culture. By the 19th century, Great Britain had become the dominant political power on the subcontinent. Years of nonviolent resistance to the British led by Mohandas Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru eventually resulted in Indian independence in 1947. Large-scale communal violence took place before and after the subcontinent partition into two separate states - India and Pakistan. The neighboring nations have fought three wars since one of which resulted in East Pakistan becoming the separate nation of Bangladesh. Despite pressing problems such as significant overpopulation, environmental degradation, extensive poverty, and widespread corruption, economic growth and a massive youthful population are driving India's emergence as a regional and global power."
- It is highly recommended by many to start one's plague here, as it provides large numbers of infected people in a relatively short amount of time, and spreads quickly to other countries via its seaport and its airport. Your plague also becomes spotted later here and has a lower cure progress, which could give you a high score in main game.
- Due to it having a humid climate rather than an arid one, it is an especially good country to start in when playing as the Fungus, which is more effective in humid climates.
- Additionally, starting in India helps make a plague more resistant to hot climates. The only disadvantage is that its airports and seaports go to less countries than nearby Saudi Arabia.
- If playing as the Nipah Virus, the player's plague will automatically start in India, even if they click on another country.
- In the news bar, it is mentioned that "India Current Account surplus grows". This is because of the Current Account Deficit, which is a section within the balance of payments and includes trade in goods and services; and rents that take place between the residents of a country and the rest of the world in a given period of time. In India, there was an excess of the imports of the countries on the exports. This is likely why India has many sea and air routes.
|Countries in Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved.|
|Afghanistan ▪ Algeria ▪ Angola ▪ Argentina ▪ Australia ▪ Balkan States ▪ Baltic States ▪ Bolivia ▪ Botswana ▪ Brazil ▪ C. America ▪ Canada ▪ Caribbean ▪ Central Africa ▪ Central Asia ▪ Central Europe ▪ China ▪ Colombia ▪ East Africa ▪ Egypt ▪ Finland ▪ France ▪ Germany ▪ Greenland ▪ Iceland ▪ India ▪ Indonesia ▪ Iran ▪ Iraq ▪ Italy ▪ Japan ▪ Kazakhstan ▪ Korea ▪ Libya ▪ Madagascar ▪ Mexico ▪ Middle east ▪ Morocco ▪ New Guinea ▪ New Zealand ▪ Norway ▪ Pakistan ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Poland ▪ Russia ▪ S.E Asia ▪ Saudi Arabia ▪ South Africa ▪ Spain ▪ Sudan ▪ Sweden ▪ Turkey ▪ UK ▪ Ukraine ▪ USA ▪ West Africa ▪ Zimbabwe|