- Drones are used by the world to eliminate the apes and their colonies.
- After the player receives a pop-up message regarding the decision to aggressively target ape populations, drones will begin to appear on the map.
- Once a drone has been deployed, it will fly over ape colonies and begin to kill the apes there within its targeting radius.
- There is no way to fight a drone directly.
- Drone's attack area will flashing red a few seconds before attacking.
- If a colony exists within a drone's radius when they attack, the colony is destroyed. Apes present in a country without a colony are not harmed.
- If a drone is attacking when a group of traveling apes are in the drone's radius, the traveling apes are killed. You can, however, move them in a different path that does not goes into the drone's range.
- The accuracy of drones depends on the difficulty. In Casual, drones often ignore the colonies and target random places. In Mega Brutal however, they almost always go for the colonies.
- Drones are used by the Templars to eliminate Vampire Lairs, thus weakening the vampires in the country. The Vampire can use a Blood Rage to destroy the Drone.
- If the drone is destroyed, Blood Rage will instantly stop.
- If a lair is destroyed, the cost to build another will be reduced accordingly, based on the amount of lairs you have.
- The Drone is based on the MQ-9 Reaper.
- There are two achievements involving drones:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.