Simian Flu Edit
- Drones are used by the world to eliminate the apes and their colonies.
- After the player receives a pop-up message regarding the decision to aggressively target ape populations, drones will begin to appear on the map.
- Once a drone has been deployed, it will fly over ape colonies and begin to kill the apes there within its targeting radius.
- There is no way to fight a drone directly.
- Drone's attack area will flashing red a few seconds before attacking.
- If a colony exists within a drone's radius when they attack, the colony is destroyed. Apes present in a country without a colony are not harmed.
- If a drone is attacking when a group of traveling apes are in the drone's radius, the traveling apes are killed. You can, however, move them in a different path that does not goes into the drone's range.
- The accuracy of drones depends on the difficulty. In Casual, drones often ignore the colonies and target random places. In Mega Brutal however, they almost always go for the colonies.
Shadow Plague Edit
- Drones are used by the Templars to eliminate Vampire Lairs, thus weakening the vampires in the country. The Vampire can use a Blood Rage to destroy the Drone.
- If the drone is destroyed, Blood Rage will instantly stop.
- If a lair is destroyed, the cost to build another will be reduced.
- There are two achievements involving drones:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.